Zombie fun Zombie fun

Animation was fine. A bit short. Didn't seem to serve much purpose as far as entertainment.

Hiding In Plain Sight Hiding In Plain Sight

I got soda in my nose laughing so hard when i saw the doughnut disguise. lol Hitman Absolution was such an awesome game.

Spyro Does A Thing Spyro Does A Thing

damn lock doors... lol

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

This game is so simple in design yet extremely addictive and satisfying. Also pretty challenging. I admit. I suck at this game. I can't get past level 2. ha ha ha

Necrorun 2.0 Necrorun 2.0

I like this game. I am a sucker for anything medieval. Plus it's a simple game that anyone can pick up. It's fun. Though a bit repetitive at times. But in all fairness i didn't get very far. lol So my opinion isn't probably worth much.

Orbox C Orbox C

FREAKING LOVE THIS GAME! Awesome.

GameBalance responds:

Thanks. Get it for android or winPhone. It has plenty of free levels to play(different than flash version)

Self-Portrait Self-Portrait

This is truly amazing. How long have you been drawing? This is professional quality art right here. Keep up the good work.

Shtickey Shtickey

I FREAKIN LOVE your style. It's super awesome. I draw pin ups and your work alone makes my shit look like 5 yr old finger paintings. lol Keep dishing it out. This stuff rocks.

K-on: Mio K-on: Mio